The Symbian World blog has reported that the changelog for the Nokia N95-1 v21.0.016 "yet to be released" firmware is already out. This is strange considering the changelog usually only appears about a few days after the firmware is out. This also means that we can expect the firmware to be released in the next few days. I'm particularly happy about the youtube support and the inclusion of web runtime widgets. Now its time to keep a watch for the firmware on NSU. :)
Here's the changelog :
* Flash Lite 3 support added
* Widget (Web runtime) support added
* Default year changed to 2008
* General stability improvements.
* Pre-defined access point kept after switching to different type SIM card.
* Localization improvements.
* Standby time improvements.
* Improvements to BT headset interoperability.
* Improvement to Calendar data restoring.
* Switch from landscape to portrait mode & screen rotations improvements.
* Improvement to long text writing to web page text boxes.
* Browsing from WLAN wizard improvement.
* Localizations improvements in Music player.
* Windows Media Player recognizes device as Nokia N95.
* Image rotation improvement in album view.
* Gallery & Slideshow performance improvements.
* Improvement to SMS reception.
* Midlet installation improvement.
* Improvement to Java application start.
* Java midlet certificate checking improvement.
* General improvements to Maps application.
* Localization correction to Search in Maps application.
* Improvement to Navigate To -function when started from search application.
* Contact names with accents and more than 11 characters can be copied to SIM card.